All prices are per return and include Efiling:
Senior (over 65) and student discount – 15% off total invoice
Multi-year filing discount – 15% off total invoice
STANDARD RETURN – $60
Income tax return including up to 5 information slips (T3, T4, T5 etc.) including the following:
- Charitable Donations
- Political contributions
- Medical Receipts (simple – totals already calculated)
- Union Dues
- RRSP Income and contributions
- Student Loan Interest
- Tuition Amounts
- Child Care Expenses
- Child/Spousal Support Payments
- Pension Income Splitting
- Amount for Eligible Dependent
PREMIUM RETURN – $75
Income Tax Return including up to 10 information slips (T3, T4, T5 etc.). This includes all of the above listed items in addition to:
- Advanced Medical Receipts/Reporting (requiring complex calculation and/or significant number of receipts)
- Simple/basic investment reporting (buy/sell shares reported on T3, T5, or T5008 with accompanying gain/loss report)
- Employment Expenses (T2200)
GOLD RETURN – $100
Income tax return including unlimited information slips (T3, T4, T5 etc.). This includes all items listed above in addition to:
- Advanced investment reporting. This level is required if your investments are complex and/or annual realized gain / loss statements are not provided and separate sale statements are required to calculate your investment income.
- Foreign property reporting (T1135)
The services listed below can be added on to standard, premium, or gold returns:
Long-haul trucker – $40 – $80. This is for the preparation of the TL2 form and calculation of deduction based on trip logs. If trip totals are known and provided the fee is $40. If I have to go through trip logs the cost will be higher based on the time required, though generally not exceeding $80.
Rental Property Income – $50 per property. This is for the preparation of the T776 form and a review of revenue and expenses. If significant bookkeeping is necessary there may be a surcharge.
Self-Employment Income/Business – $80 – This is for the preparation of the T2125 form and a review of revenues and expenses. If a significant amount of bookkeeping is required a surcharge may apply.
Return for tax years prior to 2017 – $25. Must be paper filed.
T1 Return Adjustments for Previous Years – $30
If you have any questions about pricing please don’t hesitate to contact me.
NOTE: ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE