Welcome, and thank you for visiting. When you retain my services to do your taxes, during tax season or at any time of the year, I will go the extra mile to make sure your return is done right and that the process is as easy and convenient for you as possible.
I offer you a way to get your taxes professionally prepared while respecting social distancing guidelines due to COVID-19. I try to make the process as simple and seamless as possible:
- Contact me to arrange a time for me to pick up your tax documents from your home, mailbox or other safe location (Self drop off box also available for clients outside of the City of Camrose)
- If you are a new client, I will need you to sign (digitally) an authorization form, which allows me to access your tax information slips from the Canada Revenue Agency online and act as your representative for the purposes of completing your tax return
- I’ll begin preparing the return
- I will contact you to go through all relevant questions pertaining to your return to ensure that you get the highest possible refund or pay the least tax allowable under current law
- I will email the final forms to you to be digitally signed using an easy and secure service. I will also send you your invoice which can be paid directly and securely through the online invoice service using a credit or debit card.
- I will EFILE your return and mail you a copy for your records as well as the original slips given to me. I can also provide a digital PDF copy of your return if you so desire.
I also offer a couple of alternatives to meet your needs. If you live outside the City of Camrose or would prefer to drop your documents off personally, I also have a secure drop box location that can be utilized. In addition to this, there is a digital method of securely providing documents using your smartphone camera using a secure client portal that is safe and easy to use. For any of these options, please contact me.
I strive to provide a more thorough and personalized service than you may get elsewhere. I believe in transparent, flat rate prices that are reasonable and easy to understand. Client satisfaction is my number one priority.
All the returns I prepare are transmitted directly to the CRA electronically and are received by the Agency instantly. I generally tell my clients that in ordinary circumstances it will take 10-14 days for the CRA to process a return once it is transmitted, though it is possible to receive your refund if you are signed up for direct deposit.